PROCEDURE CLAIM BY CUSTOMER
1. NOTICE OF NON-CONFORMITY PRESENTED
- All claims are channeled through our commercial department or authorized distributors of Culiacán Industries S. A. de C.V.
- In the event of premature degradation, immediate notification and monitoring should be carried out the following days until the arrival of personnel from Industrias de Culiacán S.A. of C.V.
2.- DOCUMENTATION NECESSARY TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
- Letterhead, stamp or any official document showing the complaint is issued by the company, farmer or by the client addressed to Industrias de Culiacán S.A de C.V.
- Brief description of the non-conformity presented and requesting attention or technical service to evaluate said failure.
- Date of receipt of the material, date of use or installation and date on which the non-conformity was detected.
- In the event of a report of agricultural film degradation, please provide information on the type of agrochemicals used and the dose used, otherwise an empty container containing the indications for use, any information on this is useful for the analysis.
- Invoice copy.
3.- VISIT, COLLECTION OF SAMPLES AND DOCUMENTATION
- Personnel of Industries of Culiacán S.A. of C.V. or the corresponding distributor, will go to their facilities to carry out field evaluation, take samples and collect documentation indicated in section 2.
4.- FINAL REPORT
- The samples collected are sent to our laboratory or, if necessary, to external laboratories (Note 1) to analyze and determine the cause of the nonconformity. The technical department will issue a report with the result of the investigation, which will be delivered to the commercial department and this will be sent to the client (according to the claim’s PG).
Note 1. In the case of agrochemical analysis, the response time of the external laboratory is 4 to 8 weeks. If it is necessary to carry out weathering tests, they will be 500hr for every three months of exposure in the field.
- When applying the responsibility and the amount of material to be replaced by Industrias de Culiacán S.A. of C.V. These will be done according to our plastic replacement policies.